Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Circle of Life... Scratch That: Love

Hey everybody! It's back again. If you don't know what I'm talking about, good! Let me explain.
So, for the past few months I had a crush on this guy named Nate. Well, I'm officially done. The fire has died out like past crushes you have experienced with me have. And now, I have discovered that I have gone in a complete circle!
Daniel is back and better than ever! Syke! I sound like I'm from a movie trailer or something. Anyways, Daniel brought some flame of hope back to life somehow. It started with a conversation on Facebook (not going into details because it might bore you guys and it's private anyways). But I am experiencing extreme happiness and memories are just flooding back to me. What is with this dude? However, I did ask him to the dance and am now awaiting a reply. When I get one I'll spill all the deets. Til then: watch Lion King to listen to 'Circle of Life' and replace life with love. Get the title now?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment