Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome Back!!!

Wow... so um yeah. Daniel never answered me back so I'm pretty sure that's a no. And not that it matters anyway: I guess it was another one of my quickies - here today, gone with the wind tomorrow. Of course not that fast.
Now, you're probably wondering what the heck I'm talking about with the title. Right, RIGHT? Yep, you are... Well, I was kind of too quick to jump to the conclusion that I was done and over Nate. You see, on Tuesday, the love bug gave me lovesickness again and it. Was. BAD. Heat flashes, cold flashes, laughing hysterically.... You name it and I probably had it. I'm going psycho!! Honestly, I started writing random stuff in my journal.
It's gotten so out of hand. Some days (okay, EVERYDAY) I want to run up, hug him, and tell him I love him. I'm so scared, though. Any tips?

In other news: Mackenzie told me where to find a My Little Pony belt. Hot Topic, here I come! (once I get money)

Love, Twilight Sparkle

P.S. THIS IS WHAT I LOOK LIKE WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONS NATE.
ATTRACTIVE, EH?

No comments:

Post a Comment