Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whoa! He talked to me?

  Just a few minutes ago, something really crazy happened! Let me explain it to you.
  As you all may know by now, I have a fettish for My Little Pony. Also, my favorite pony is Twilight Sparkle. Well... I was playing a my little pony game and happily enjoying myself. Then, as he was leaving, Mackenzie caught me red-handed and came over to explore this "new pony friend." I didn't notice he caught me until I felt someone behind me. I turned around and Voila! Mackenzie's there!! I looked up at him curiously.
  "Who's your favorite pony?" he asked.
  "Twilight Sparkle."
  "Gah!" he sighed.
  "Who's yours?"
  "Fluttershy," he cooed.
  "Aww, she was my very first pony when I was little." I forget what he said after I said this. But then I said, "Oh, I don't have mine any more since I moved out of my mom's house."
  "Ohh, I'm sorry." he replied. Then he left. And yeah that was our convo! So, unexpected and weird, but hey I talked to him comfortably and it had nothing to do with an assignment either! I'm awesome! This article and conversation were definitely

 (period)


No comments:

Post a Comment