Friday, December 14, 2012

Not the Kids!!!!

Today is a very VERY sad day. Today, 27 people were killed in an elementary school in Connecticut. 7 of them were adults, the rest were children. Whoever did this must have been sick and we need to forgive them because they don't exactly always think because of their illness(es). We also mustn't forget the kids
For me, it is more terrifying and saddening than for some other people because I have elementary aged brothers and sisters that I love dearly. And I am so glad that the shooting was not at the elementary school that they are at.
So, I don't know about everyone else, but when I get home, I'm giving them all big hugs and kisses and making them some hot cocoa to drink while we watch a movie.

REMEMBER 12-14-12

ap school shooting embrace tk 121214 wblog Connecticut School Shooting: 4 Tips to Help Kids Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment